With the endless choices when it comes to beauty products it's always difficult to decide what to buy. Gals love to talk makeup and share tips and experiences so here are some of mine.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Polish Away

I was lucky enough to get Chanel exofliating gel as a gift so I didn't need to shell out the cash for it. With Chanel you expect pretty good stuff, in this case well........



PRODUCT NAME: Gommage Microperle Eclat Maximum Radiance Exfoliating Gel

PRODUCT CLAIM: This is supposed to bring out the skin's "natural luminosity" with its pearl powders and jojoba microbeads.

THE EXPERIENCE: The gel is fairly thick as you would expect but I didn't feel like I was cleansing my face as much as massaging it with a grainy oily cream. After rinsing I was left with a film on the skin that is of course meant to hydrate, which is fine, but it didn't feel like I had done any unveiling of "natural luminosity". I ended up washing with some soap to get rid of the greasy film.

THE VERDICT: For the price I would rather go for a different product. If you tend to suffer from dry skin and find most exfoliators drying then perhaps this is a better choice. As for normal to oily skin types don't bother.

MARKS: 6/10

PRICE: $42

No comments: