With the endless choices when it comes to beauty products it's always difficult to decide what to buy. Gals love to talk makeup and share tips and experiences so here are some of mine.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Makeup Remover Clinic

I haven't used a lot of clinique's products lately. I used to be a big fan back in the day when I was valiantly trying to fight off the acne by using their cleansing and toner regimen. But as age beat out the acne I moved on to other product lines until now. I was reccommended this make-up remover by my mother who swears its the best and trust me she has tried many over the years.



PRODUCT NAME: Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes and Lips

PRODUCT CLAIM: Gently lifts stubborn eye and lip makeup even those that are water-proof. It is also supposed be safe for contact lense wearers.

THE EXPERIENCE: They recommend saturating the cotton pad or ball and leaving on the eye for a few moments to dissolve the makeup I assume. Then remove makeup using downward strokes, then rinse with water.

THE VERDICT: Don't try this using toilet paper, bad idea and of course a no brainer unless you enjoy flecks of paper in your lashes. The cotton pad can't be beat with this formula.

This does get everything off, mind you the downward stroke thing is not that necessary, I find the upward stroke works better for me.

The result was a makeup free face albeit with a slight film akin to baby oil but not as greasy and very little irritation with the contacts.

MARKS: 9/10

PRICE: $21.50

No comments: