Don't you hate it when you wake up in the morning only to realize that you have forgotten to remove your makeup from the day before? I can't count the times I have done that and it always seems to be when I've got a pound of it on. Eww what a horrible gunky mess. Not pretty.
So the easiest and quickest way to remove that pound of makeup is always welcomed. These are some I have tried.
PRODUCT NAME: Take It Away Total Makeup Remover
PRODUCT CLAIM: It quickly and gently removes every trace of makeup on the face even if it is long-wear and water-proof. It also rinses away easily with no greasy residue. It's also reccommended for contact lense wearers and that it has been opthalmologist tested.
THE EXPERIENCE: Well off the bat I have say it definitely takes off everything. It does an effective job even if you happen to be wearing water-proof mascara.
THE VERDICT: This make-up remover works well. A little goes a long way. I didn't need to use very much with each application and was very happy with the result. I wear contacts and didn't have any irritation using it while I was still wearing my contacts but you may get some of it on your lenses which gives everything that warm hazy look, temporarily of course. I do reccommend that you apply it twice in small amounts and massage it well to loosen up the makeup.
Also try rinsing your face if you want that really clean feel because no matter what they claim there is no such thing as a residue free feeling when using a lotion.
MARKS: 9/10
PRICE: $21
Monday, October 1, 2007
Take it all away
Posted by
jojo
at
3:20 PM
Labels: estee lauder, make-up remover, skincare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment