Continuing with the cleanser and make-up remover theme is another entry, this one from Lancome.
PRODUCT NAME: Galateis Clarte Gentle Clarifying and Cleansing Fluid Face and Eyes
PRODUCT CLAIM: This is a cleansing milk for the face and eyes. It's made with pineapple and papaya to help clarify the skin. It says in a a single step it will gently clean your skin leaving it soft and fresh.
THE EXPERIENCE: I followed the directions by applying it and using circular movements to get at the makeup, then removed it with cotton pads as suggested.
THE VERDICT: To be perfectly honest it is not a make-up remover per se so it doesn't do such a great job at getting the makeup off. It terms of cleansing the skin, I really couldn't tell. I don't know about you but I only feel like my skin is clean when there is nothing on it. This of course leaves a slight film so if that is not your idea of cleansing then, well you get the idea. Perhaps rubbing your face with some pineapple slices would be just as good not to mention smell sweeter.
MARKS: 5/10
PRICE: $38
Monday, October 1, 2007
Not just a cleanser
Posted by
jojo
at
4:20 PM
Labels: cleanser, lancome, make-up remover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment