With the endless choices when it comes to beauty products it's always difficult to decide what to buy. Gals love to talk makeup and share tips and experiences so here are some of mine.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Take It Away and With You

Okay, I'm lazy I admit it. Sometimes I can't be bothered to search for the cotton pads or tissue when they aren't conveniently nearby the makeup remover lotion. But if they were all in one, now we're talking.



PRODUCT NAME: Take It Away Longwear Makeup Remover Towelettes

PRODUCT CLAIM: Fast, effective and incredibly convenient. Portable, pre-moistened towelettes quickly remove makeup and freshen skin without water. It has some advanced hydrating emulsion that hydrates and softens the skin.

THE EXPERIENCE: It is not unlike the Take It Away Lotion in that it effectively removes that caked on makeup. It is large enough that you can keep cleaning until everything is off. They suggested you sweep it across the face, whatever that means in terms of cleaning I am not sure but I just did what you would most likely do and simply wipe.

THE VERDICT: Super convenient. I really liked this product. I earlier tried the Estee Lauder Take it Away lotion which itself is very effective in removing makeup but this is even better because you can do it all in one shot and the mess is minimal at best. What I also like about this is that it doesn't leave the skin with an oily residue. It almost feels like a toner on the skin leaving you feeling thoroughly clean.

MARKS: 10/10

PRICE: $21

No comments: